Sunday, May 14, 2006

Five Good Things...about today....


1. Celebrated the graduation of not one, but TWO, fellow classmates.

Damn. Must...have...own...graduation...party.............eventually.

2. Ate some 'holy' chocolate and shared it with my sister.
Thank you, St. Paul's Cathedral. This only serves to remind me about London, and get me excited, once a-friggin-gain that I'm gonna be back there soon. And even though it was milk chocolate, it was still good.

3. Found a folder of important documents that I thought was lost.
I need to know what immunizations I've had, alright?

4. Had a WONDERFUL dinner cooked by my mother.
I shared her portion. That was my mother's day gift(lol..wack)

5. Still attempting to learn how to NOT overthink.
One step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home