Sunday, May 21, 2006

Five Good Things...about today....


1. Cleaned up my room!
Actually, this hasn't happened yet but I'm about to get to it once I finish typing here.

2. Went to a free party a stone's throw away from my house.
Actually, it was kinda boring...but I'm stretching for things to write about today.

3. Obligatory daily London comment: My friend asked me about when I'm going to London.
Dammit...got me all hot and excited again.

4. Got beaucoup compliments on my 'hair'.
I like it. It looks very natural. :)

...and most importantly...

5. Made it home safely after an insane night of drinking.
Actually, it was fun while we were drinking. Not so fun when we decided to drive home and I threw up once we arrived at our destination. I hope the Maker forgives me for even getting into a car with an intoxicated person driving. I was messed up too, so, put the two of us together, and we were working with only 75% of one brain. I wasn't thinking, OBVIOUSLY, and I SWEAR never to ever, ever, ever, ever do that again. We got home safely, but...things could have gone wrong. Very wrong. I'm sure. And I totally regret doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home