Monday, May 22, 2006

Five Good Things...about today....


1. DE.LI.CIOUS Spinach wrap....and I got it at the gym!!!
Man it was de.li.cious! (repetition CLEARLY indicates just how delicious it was..there I go again!). I need to learn how to make wraps myself.

2. Funny Spongebob Squarepants episode.
I was rolling.

3. Drinks with a dear friend....and a weedhead.
I shouldn't technically label him a weedhead...more like a weed enthusiast. Lol. I've never met a person who broke down the science of marijuana so well. Now I know the difference between that and hash!! I'm saved!!

4. Having an 'converstion' with my 2.5 year old cousin.
These kids...sniff...they grow up so fast...sniff. He didn't used to talk. Now I talk, and he grunts and mumbles what he's trying to say, but at least I understand him.

5. Obligatory London comment: Trying to book our hostel.
Apparently that job falls on my shoulders but I don't mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home