Sunday, June 11, 2006

Five Good Things...about today....


Apologies to myself for not posting for a while...but the last couple of times I've tried to post, Blogger has acted like a little spoiled biatch and wasn't working...or I should say was taking too long to load...but anywhoo!!!!!

1. 2 days to London!!!!!!!
I am just soooo DAMN excited...but I feel like I shouldn't be because all my excitement and expectations for a bitching time might not actually happen. I really hope that isn't true. I want this trip to be a fun pleasant vacation.

2. The Chronicles of Narnia.
I bought the book, well a bigger book with all the smaller books(chronicles), to read on the plane. A little slow at first, but hopefully the chronicles of the little kiddies turn out to be interesting.

3. Got the TV out of my room.
Gave it to my little brother. Hopefully now I start reading more and killing brain cells less.

4. Worked yesterday.
I love having spending money.

5. Packing for London!!
YAY!!! nuff said....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home